- Collect data
- Data provided by the User. Customer service through the web form or sending email collects the data to track the problem and improve future assistance as well as the email address and the name of the User. Also Mobitico subscripts on the newsletter to collect the name and the email address.
- Data collected automatically. When the User uses Mobitico Apps, Mobitico collect aggregated user data, which does not allow to personally identifying the user but needed in analytical purposes. Mobitico also use different technologies and external analytical providers to help Mobitico collect these date.
- App. When the user uses the Mobitico Apps Mobitico automatically can receive certain data about the mobile device and the use of the application including the identifier of the mobile device, the operating system, the version, the IP, installed apps and other similar data, such as the time spent in the different sections of the application and the error log to solve them in future updates.
- App. Mobitico’s Apps may require from the User to provide the App with Personal Data that may identify the User (such as their Google account or other postal service registration data), as well as data relating to their geo-position, physical and medical data or other sensitive data, but such data is requested solely for the purpose of ensuring the functionality of Apps.
- App. The Apps can transmit account registration data of the User to Google (or another mail service) to provide link these Apps with this service but in this case only secure transmission will be used (HTTPS protocol).
- App. The Apps may request identical phone state and may provide direct phone calls also and Mobitico will exert reasonable efforts to provide the confidentiality of this data in this case.
- App.The Personal data which may be requested by the Apps will be stored in the User’s device and/or the “cloud”. The account of this “cloud” has to create by the User own self and provide confidentiality of this data stored in the “cloud” is obligation the User also.
- Use of the Personal Data
Mobitico uses the Personal Data it collects as described in the previous article for the purposes and with the legal basis described below:
- Share usage data. With the explicit consent of users Mobitico uses this data to analyze and to better understand how Apps the user’s interaction.
- Personalized Ads. If the user gives us their consent, Mobitico may share certain data with the Ad suppliers to show personalized advertising to users.
- To perform Service related with Apps.
The legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is, therefore, the user’s consent (Article 6  [a] of the GDPR). The user must take into account that they are not legally obliged to provide third parties with their personal data. However, without their Personal Data, Mobitico will not be able to send them Mobitico’s newsletters or show customized advertising content as described above.
- Exchange and divulgation of Personal Data
Mobitico does not share, sell, pass or disclose in any other way the user’s Personal Data to third parties, unless required by law in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, unless it is necessary for the purpose of the contract in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, and unless the user has given us their express consent to do so according to the art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
The exchange of the user’s personal data with external service providers will be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and will be limited to the extent necessary. These third parties are expressly prohibited from using the user’s Personal Data for any purpose other than those described here.
The companies with which we share the aforementioned data are:
- Consent of ”Personalized Ads”
Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland).
Mobitico shows Ads in Aps through AdMob. If user gives consent to personalize of the Ads, Mobitico will share the following Personal Data.
The AdMob Services are designed to avoid collecting Personal Data such as user name, address, or email address, but the Personal Data, which Mobitico collects, does enable us to recognize user device over time and across Apps. Depending for where the user lives and user privacy choices, the Personal Data Mobitico collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as user IP address, Android Advertising ID.
- The user precise geo-location, if location services have been enabled for an App on user device. Note that when location services have not been enabled in any of user Apps, Mobitico will still infer data about user location based on user IP address.
- Data that Mobitico or a Publisher Partner has collected about user and shared with AdMob, such as demographic data (e.g., user age or gender) or data about user interests, to help make the ads served to you more relevant.
- Data about user device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system, carrier name, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), and screen size.
- Data about usage Apps by users, the version of such apps, the app on user device that is requesting an Ads, the start/stop time of user session, user current time zone, and user device network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular).
- Data about the Ads which was served, whether user clicked on it, and whether user visited the advertiser’s website or downloaded the advertiser’s App.
For more information please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Consent of ”Share Usage Data”
Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland)
Mobitico uses Google services to obtain analytical data to better understand the general behavior of our users.
To capture analytical and statistical data about the use of the application, we use Firebase. To share personal data for analysis you have to give your explicit consent at the start of the applications or modify it whenever you want from the menu of the app itself.
For more information visit https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
- Other cases in which we can share data
We may be required to disclose user data to government officials and members of the security forces in response to a lawful request by a public authority or to comply with a legal obligation, including the requirements of law and order and law enforcement according to the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR. Mobitico may also disclose user data in order to achieve our legitimate interests when applying or enforcing our terms and conditions or in response to claims, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, to protect the safety of any person or prevent any illegal activity (including the purposes of protection against fraud and reduction of credit risk) in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
If the user has any questions about the judicial weighing in relation to art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, they must contact Mobitico email@example.com.
- User options
The user is offered a series of options regarding the data Mobitico collect and use as indicated in this policy. Some of the options are:
- Renunciation of personalized online advertising. Mobitico’s applications for Android include a system of voluntary acceptance to provide Mobitico or Mobitico’s partners by data to personalize the advertising. Not activating this permission does not mean that advertising will not be shown, but that the ads shown will not be personalized for you based on the data you provide.
- Renunciation to share data for analytics. Through the acceptance system integrated in our Apps user can selects to share or not share the data about use of the Apps for analytic purposes. The result of analytic investigation can help Mobitico to have information to develop Apps more efficiently.
- Information about user rights
The user has the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request a confirmation of whether or not their personal data are being processed and, as appropriate, to request access to personal data and information, such as the purpose of processing or the corresponding personal data categories.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data.
- Right of suppression (Article 17 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the deletion of personal data without undue delay under certain circumstances. For example, if their personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if they withdraw the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR and if there is no other legal basis for its processing.
- Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): the user has the right to ask Mobitico to limit the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, for example, if they believe that the personal data process by Mobitico is incorrect or illegal.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): under certain circumstances, the user has the right to receive the personal data that they have given to us in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another controller without obstacles or ask Mobitico to do it.
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR):
The user has the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, in particular if Mobitico process their personal data based on the existence of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or if Mobitico uses their personal data for marketing purposes.
The user can enforce these rights at any time by sending an email to correct or modify any information, or request what personal data (for example, name or email) Mobitico has stored, or enforce any of their rights as mentioned above by sending Mobitico an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to file claims to the Data Protection Authority
The user has the right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the European Union in which they habitually reside or work, or in the place of the alleged infringement, if they consider that the processing of his personal data infringes the current legislation on data protection. The user can contact us at email@example.com.
- Links to external websites
Mobitico values the trust of its Users in providing us Personal Data and Mobitico strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. But Users have to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and Mobitico cannot guarantee absolute security when using your Personal Data.
- Changes to this Private Police
Mobitico may update this PP from time to time. Thus, End Users are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. Mobitico will notify End-Users of any changes by posting a new PP on this page, but Mobitico will not inform End-Users of any changes to the PP in any other way. These changes come into force immediately after they are published on this page.
- Limited Warranty.
- Neither Mobitico nor other third parties associated with Mobitico shall be liable for any loss of confidential data, including lost profits, due to the use or inability to use the Application.
- Mobitico disclaims all warranties of user data confidentiality. If you do not accept this condition, do not transfer the personal or sensitive user data to the Application but functionality of the Application may be restricted in this case.